Heart of India eContest
Heart of India Photo eContest
Bhopal Camera Club and Bhopal City Information Portal is pleased to announce eContest with prizes worth more than Rs. 50,000/- up for grab. Theme of this years eContest is 'Heart of India". Participation charges for this contest is Rs. 200/- per photo and we will provide eCertificate to every participant. Last date of submission has been extended to 16th October 2019.
- 10 finalists of Heart of India Photography Contest will be displayed in Bhopal Photography Exhibition to be held at Swaraj Bhavan on 18-19-20 th October 2019
- Every Particpant will get eCertificates. Winner Prizes worth Rs 50,000 up for grab
How to Participate
To participate submit your photos on https://contest.bhopal.info/ . Cost of participation is Rs 200/- per photo, You can submit as many photos as you want but website will take only upto 5 photos at a time, so for more than 5 photos, submit multiple times.
Last Date of Registration - October 16th, 2019
Registration Fees - Rs. 200 per photo
Theme of Contest - Heart of India ( Madhya Pradesh)
Term & Condition
About the candidates:
- Anyone is eligible to enter the contest.
- Members / Staff of sponsoring organizations and Bhopal City Information portal may participate, but are not eligible to win.
Basic Submissions guidelines for photographers:
- The contests are open for online submissions only, through the contest page available on https://contest.bhopal.info.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Photos submitted must be at least 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no more than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Minimum DPI requirement is 300 dpi.
- Images should be no larger than 10MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish. However, you will be able to upload only five images at a time using the websites upload function.
- You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
- All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- The photo must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organizations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- The photo must be an original creation - no copyrighted images may be used.
- The participant must certify and warrant that the submitted photo(s) does not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright. Bhopal Camera Club / Bhopal City Information Portal is not responsible for intellectual property violations that might have resulted through the submissions of photos.
- We will ask participants to share with us the original unprocessed photos for verification purposes. This will be mandatory for Top 20 photographs.
Judging and notification of selected photographers:
- After the contest closes at 23.59 on 16th October 2019 , qualifying photos will be judged on adherence to the contest challenge through its relevance to theme, composition and overall presentation. Bhopal Camera Club / Bhopal City Information Portal will appoint a jury to judge the entries. The jury’s decision is final; Any attempt by a participant to influence the result or subvert the photo competition will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Winners will be announced at 10 pm on 17th October 2019 and the photographer will be notified by e-mail.
- If an entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, Bhopal Camera Club / Bhopal City Information Portal reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
Rights and ownership:
- By submitting their photos in the competition, participants agree to grant Bhopal Camera Club / Bhopal City Information Portal and all the sponsorers free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media, even if they are not the winning entries.
- Bhopal Camera Club / Bhopal City Information Portal and all the event sponsorers agrees to mention the full name of the chosen contestant when used anywhere as per terms mentioned above.
- Bhopal Camera Club / Bhopal City Information Portal reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deems necessary.
- The personal information provided to us by the participants shall only be used for the purposes of this contest. All participants are entitled to access, cancel, oppose and rectify the details about the personal data (such as names, addresses, etc.) contained in the file by sending their request by email to email@example.com
Our Partners in this Years Event are
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.
Swaraj Bhawan Vithika
Ravindra Bhavan Campus
Call: 741 522 5222